beautism:***PLEASE DON’T DELETE THE TEXT OR SELF PROMOTE***I am...

beautism:***PLEASE DON’T DELETE THE TEXT OR SELF PROMOTE***I am...



beautism:

***PLEASE DON'T DELETE THE TEXT OR SELF PROMOTE***

I am looking to help some blogs gain exposure, as well as keep my own blogs active. This post has no deadline, and will be ongoing, so there will always be an opportunity for suitable blogs to participate.

✨ Rules and Info ✨

  • Must reblog this post; like to bookmark but not counted
  • You do not have to be following but it is appreciated if you do
  • Must have a blog similar to @beautism
  • Nsfw blogs will not be considered

✨ What You'll Get ✨

  • Blog exposure to 870k+ via regular queues
  • Added to my queue list page on both of my blogs
  • A follow from me if I'm not already following (mutuals only)

Banner by @xlfdesigns/@leavingforever

Click the button below to download

Google Drive
Disclaimer : This media is provided only for personal use. If you found any media copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected media.